Scarves are one of those accessories that never give way. It is very essential to choose the right scarf and match it with your outfits. Scarves will greatly help you to accessorize your look. Besides, they will provide you with a lovely and captivating look.
You should go for the most suiting scarf for you. Consider that tying a scarf is also of equal importance. Here are the easiest ways of tying a scarf.
Go for a French knot
French knot is one of the easiest ways to draw attention. It is suitable for everyday wearing and while going to work. You will surely impress everybody with your trendy appearance.
How to tie a French knot?
- Take a square scarf and fold the two sides.
- Roll the scarf around your neck and bring the ends to your chest.
- It’s turn to tie a French knot and bring it either to the center or to one side.
- Finally, you should make the ends equal.
Pair your French knot with a chic jacket and a coat. If you decide to wear a blouse having a collar, you had better create a side French knot.
Go for a scarf-tie
Scarf-tie will look fabulous if you wear it while going to the office.
How to tie a scarf-tie?
- Take a scarf; fold it to get a narrow band.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck and make two ends come forward. One of the ends should be longer that the other.
- Take the longer end and wrap it once around the shorter end.
- It’s turn to bring the longer end towards your neck and create a knot passing through the loop.
- Put your finger on the upper part of the knot and then let the longer end loose.
- Align the knot to your neck.
While going to the office you had better opt for printed scarves. They will provide you a bewitching look.
Go for a scarf-bow
If you seek for a romantic and classy look and want to highlight your strong personality, you should go for a scarf-bow.
How to tie a scarf-bow?
- Take a scarf, wrap it around your neck and create a single knot.
- Get a loop using one of the ends, wrap the other end over it, going from bottom to up, and finally let the end loose.
- The knot should be tight.
- Align the bow.
Go for a cowboy knot
If you look for a versatile scarf, you should create a cowboy knot. It is suitable to wear both while going for a walk and for any other occasion. To create this scarf design is both easy and effortless.
How to tie a cowboy knot?
- To get a cowboy knot you will need either a triangular or a square scarf.
- Join two opposite corners of a square scarf. After wrapping the scarf on your neck, tie the ends at the back of your neck.
- Bring the ends in front of your neck and after knotting it twice, you will get a cowboy scarf.
This type of scarf will look ideal with a décolleté dress. It will provide you a fascinating look.
There are many other splendid scarf designs worth trying. The essential thing is to be able to tie it correctly and pair it with your outfits.